I have tried to post the events of our Labor Day weekend but it wouldnt let me for some reason so I have been boycotting my own blog in protest. A lot of good that does, I know, as if there was some sort of imaginary person that lives in this blog who's feelings I've hurt. I showed you!! Anyways, we have been busy, like always! We have a BIG closet job that hopefully can WRAP UP in the next week or so. I am getting excited for that, because we will make enough money to pay off our Business credit card and buy a computer for the Company.
There are a lot of exciting things going on in the family, particurily Jeremy's side- but Im not at liberty to say now. (OK maybe you can guess-but since I dont know anyone from Alaska who has this link yet, I think Im safe)
Jack is getting SO BIG and he is crawling like a mad man.. He LOVES to pull himself up onto anything and everything. He doesnt know what to do once he is "up" but he loves to be there. He can also crawl up about 3 stairs (OK maybe more but this is usually how far he gets before we stop him considering the only way down he currently knows is the free-fall-break-open-your-head tumble. Not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment