



This is Holly expressing her excitement for this wonderful Holiday (what could be better? You don't have to buy any gifts, you don't have to go to any carnivals, and you don't have to send any cards)
It was so nice to have a "real" Thanksgiving again..since last year my Thanksgiving meal consisted of some sort of frozen meal that was possibly meant to resemble turkey if you live in such a place where you've never tasted real turkey. BUT- I did receive the greatest gift of my life- little Jack. Every Thanksgiving from now on, I know I will think of what a wonderful day that was to have a healthy baby boy placed in my arms. Our day THIS year consisted of course with lots of food, our annual tradition of "Bunco" (of which I always come in close to dead last--how is that possible??) an extremely loud game of "Pit", Buzzword, and more eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment