Is Tomorrow! I am working all day and then we have plans to go out, so I don't think I'll have time to post this tommorow. So, here you go! A slideshow of highlights from the last 3-5 years. Some wedding pics, "just friends" pics, a pic of our first "home" (the condo), trips we've been on and of course, Jack.
Enjoy!


5 comments:
Ok so I don't know why I am so dumb but I just figured out that if I click on your posts to my blog I can connect myself to your blog, so I just got caught up on your blog... YEAH!!! First off Happy Anniversary how fun is that... Next I absolutely loved the Pres. Hinkley quote, so good... And I so loved the 100 things about you...it was fun getting to know you better. So now that I know how to get to your blog I will post more often... Hope you have a wonderful anniversary...
thank you so much for the pictures. That was very enjoyable to watch. Doesn't the time just fly?
Happy Anniversary! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. I loved the slide show. Your little family is so cute.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! The pictures are great!
Love the shoes and the slideshow, Jack is adorable and my son wore the same outfit minus the hat today. I had a lot of catching up to do!
Post a Comment