Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Does this look like the face of a 12 year old?


I have SOOO much to post about. I've been back a few days and have felt so overwhelmed with all there is to write. For starters, I had a great time. AMAZING time. But, I realized a week is all I can go without seeing Jack, being a mom makes traveling very different.
The first big thrill of the trip was getting FIRST CLASS to Shanghai.. this ticket is $10,000 round trip. (Of course, we only got first class on the way THERE but more on all that later) The flight attendant made me show her my passport to prove my age because she thought I was 12 YEARS OLD! And she told me this! Apparently you have to be 18 to ride in first class, so she was ready to kick me out! Ha!
So, I promise to write more tomorrow (not working)...

7 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I'm glad you're back! That's so cool that you got to ride in first class. WOW!

And 12 yrs old?? NO WAY! I can't believe that! HAHA! I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Sarah said...

FIRST CLASS!!!! AWESOME!!! especially for a long flight like that. and no you don't look 12 years old!how funny.

Jenny said...

So rad. All of it. I'm excited for the pictures.

Andrea said...

Funny! Lucky that you got to go first class...you look younger than you are, but definitely not 12 lol...Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. That is great, you got to ride FIRST CLASS!!! you have got to tell us all. And no, you don't look 12. :)

Lauralee said...

12 years old- first class eh? that rocks! glad you are home safe!well, look forward to hearing more!

donna said...

WOW what great pictures. FIRST CLASS. WOW.