| You Are An INFJ |
![]() You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them. In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation. At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher. How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable |
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Personality Test!
I saw this on Andrea's blog. I thought her description described me so well but this is what I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your test showed some great qualities in you. I'll need take my test again, because I have issues with the results. LOL!;0)
I am going to have to take this test. I think the protector is a great thing to be!
I took the test!!!! Have a great day :)
Laura, I love the new picture of Jack. How CUTE! I'm with you Lupe, I sabotage tests until I get a result that I like. HAHA!!
Fun! Isn't it funny that what we think we will get, we usually don't?
don't you hate the part.. what others think of you? I am sure that part is way off for me and you! fun test!
I got the same results you did, which would be fine except for the part that says that other people think we are manilpulative and weak?!! that's not cool.
love your blog...hope you don't mind me crashin' it. Thanks for the sweet comment on mine:)
Post a Comment