Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crazy Week

This blogging thing is killing me this time of year, I have been so busy with shopping, work, and cleaning that I barely get time to check my email. I LOVE this time of year and FINALLY have just one more person to buy for and I still have 2 things to sew. I've got all kinds of projects that I'm dying to post about but can't since certain eyes can't see or hear about them. Oh well... after Christmas! I'm getting some vinyl done from Lauralee... she's a lifesaver! Personalized gifts are a sure hit (or at least I'm hoping..?!)
I still don't have my missing box of decorations so my tree is not quite done, although maybe it will just be that way this year. It looks a little bare (Charlie Brown) but low-key isn't always so bad.
We had someone come look at our house tonight (once again, they "loved" it..) and supposedly want to make an offer. We are not holding our breath because we've heard it before but here's the kicker: They wanted to know if we could be out by Christmas?!! Haha, how sad is it that we are desperate enough to say "Yes!" to that. If you'd been trying to sell your house for as long as we have, you'd do it too. I'd probably have to take off work from now until then just to pack, but we'd make it work! Anyways, we'll see! Not counting the chickens ...
Jeremy sold his old Camry tonight.. the one that "died" on us (although it din't REALLY die, it just needed a $150 part.. Jeremy just wanted a newer car and that was fine with me. That car had 212,000 miles and is still going!) We bought an '05 Camry a couple of weeks ago that has been treating us well. It has low miles and still smells like a new car so we're happy. In case you couldn't tell, we're Toyota fans.
Tonight Jack apparently messed his diaper because I heard him say "Poopy..Not It!!" to which Jeremy and I immediately started cracking up. Everytime we can "smell" Jack needs a change, we call "Not It!" in the hopes of beating the other one to the punch and therefore not having to change the diaper. Poor Jack, and this kid is looking up to us?! (Oh, and yes.. I did change him. After I was done laughing.)

6 comments:

Teresa said...

LOL! We did about the same thing with Jakob when he had a poppy. This time of the year is hard to keep up on the posts, I understand!

kristin said...

haha! That is too funny! Maybe it's time to potty train, so he really is it. ;)

I can't wait to see pics of Christmas, and I SO hope that your home sells! What a great Christmas present for you!

Debbie said...

That is hilarious! Jack is so funny and so sweet. I hope your house sells too--that would be so awesome because then it means you would have to move out to the valley!!!

Andrea said...

That is too funny. Kids really do pay attention to their parents...Scary! lol.

donna said...

How old id Jack????


So how long has your house been up for sell?
I have been blogging as much .This time of year is so busy. I am also having Lauralee make me a vinyl sign. She does greast work. SO crafty



I hop you have a great day :)

Laura said...

Donna
Jack just turned 2 about 2 weeks ago. I know what you're thinking.. maybe its time to potty train?!