Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer so far...

I don't usually do these little "tagged" deals, but I will for Tina ;)

I've been tagged! Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys: I can't only list 3, but I'll keep it short...

-My little boys- everything they do
-Spending time with Jeremy and my family
-Spending time with friends
-Vacations
-Good Food
-A clean house
-The peace I feel in the temple

Fears:
-Losing a family member

Goals:

-Get back to my running program
-Become a better mother
-Become a better cook

Current Obsessions/Collections:

-FABRIC- I cannot go into quilt shops without picking something up. I collect fabric that I don't even know what I'll do with, I cannot help myself. When I see something I love, I have to have it. I've learned that if you don't buy it- it will be gone next time you return.
-Digital Scrapbooking
-Trying to enjoy summer and my newborn to the fullest

Random Facts:
-I'm getting my tonsils out in December
-We have one less family member as of this week; we gave our dog, Buddy, to my little brother. With Tate here now and living with limited space, it was just too much.
-Jeremy is currently building the first structure for our new property- a 10'x12' shed (and helping Scott and Heidi build theirs as well)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope your tonsil surgery goes as well as Tyson's did! I have contemplated getting mine out, but I'm too wussy lol.

---- said...

Tonsils out in December?!? Oh laura, my throat hurts just thinking about it for you.... That was ABSOLUTELY the WORST thing I have ever had done in my entire life....

---- said...

btw- I would just like to note what a great, supportive and optimistic friend I am... ha ha

carey said...

Laura, this is a fun one. :) I love that you had so many more joys than fears. I ditto all of them. You have to get your tonsils out, though?! Ugh!!! So not fun...sorry!

The Guys said...

Thanks Laura, I just think it is a fun way to get to know more about people. We need to get the kids together and go to the park or something on the next sunny day, if there is one.

Debbie said...

Cool shed! That's exciting. Its fun to learn some new things about you:)

Anonymous said...

game set match = tennis
set match run = arson