The night turned out to be a success despite the frigid temperatures (7 degrees). We took the boys trunk-or-treatin' and split the duties. Jeremy had Tate and gave out candy while I walked around with Jack and spent half the time having to coax him to approach the cars that had jack-o-lanterns, spiderwebs and scary music playing. In the end, the promise of candy always won out. We definitely gave away more than Jack acquired but it was fun to see the kids all dressed up. Then, after that was done, we went over to my mom's house and dropped the boys off while we went out to dinner. It was a last minute idea but was SO NICE! Plus, Jeremy and I got engaged on Halloween (5 years ago! Time flies!) so it was fun to celebrate that as well.
10 comments:
Those costumes are so cute! I think you have the right idea, go trick or treating then out to dinner:)
Oh man, those costumes are too cute!!! LOVE the pead pod especially. :)
Cute cute! Happy engagement anniversary! Trisha got engaged around Halloween time too.
oh my 7 degress. That is so cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The picture is so cute.:)
The boys look adorable! Those costumes look nice and warm--good idea. Oh and I couldn't open the email you sent, so maybe you could try it again, or I'll just call you to get directions. Thanks!
So cute! I love the monkey. Trenton was a monkey too. I can't believe how cold it is there! BRRRRR i would be freezing.
Cute Kids!! I love that we have the type of parents that will take the kids on a moments notice!! I have some friends whose parents will hardly ever take their kids and it is so foreign to me! We always tell Whitney to "ask grandma if she can have a sleep over..." My mom never says no to Whitney...so that is always a nice break!
BTW- I hear ya about the time flying...this April will be Kaden and I's 6th anniversary! I am such an idiot though..I didn't write down the day Kaden proposed or even the date we started dating...but I think he proposed sometime in January or February...(yes I know I am VERY sentimental...ha ha) congrats on 5 years though!!!
Man time does fly!!! Love the costumes!
Ohh they are darling!!! I LOVE the new look of your blog!
Sweet, sweet, sweet!
Post a Comment