Thursday, February 05, 2009

5 Years!

On Saturday, Jeremy and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. While this may be a small number to many, for someone who still feels like she's in high school most of the time and is only masquerading around as a "grown up"-- this is hard to believe. Before Jeremy, I never had any "long-term" relationships. I really didn't even have any boyfriends (beyond a few months, hardly counts), mostly boy friends. He is the best decision I ever made.
I'm not sure what we'll do.. but sometime on the date I'm sure we'll take a vote and see if we want to stick it out another year;)
Jeremy is off every other Friday so tomorrow he is going to the cabin to work on the electrical (yeah! One step closer to insulation) I love that about Jeremy, he can do almost anything... electrical, plumbing, anything mechanical, woodworking, etc. For a "white collar" guy, he's quite impressive! I seriously think the man can fix, install or solve just about anything. I LOVE that about him!
Jeremy is also the best father, sometimes he seems to have more energy than the kids when he gets down on the floor and plays. I think he was meant to have boys.
Here's to many more anniversaries!

9 comments:

carey said...

Jeremy sounds like a great guy. :) Hey, 5 years is something to seriously celebrate! Live it up and congrats!!!

Debbie said...

Awwww.....how cute:) I think 5 years is a great achievement too!! Hope you two have a great day together!

---- said...

Its funny how alike Jeremy and Kaden sound! Isn't it CRAZY how fast 5 years flies by?!? Congrats!

donna said...

I lost your blog. But i found you blog again!!!!!
I am so happy.:)

5 years congrats!!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

AWww!! You guys are so cute! You definitely have one great guy! and he has an even better girl:):) I had so much fun today we have to do that more often! I just love you and will see you guys tomorrow! Congrats!!!!

MM said...

Congrats Laura (and Jeremy)!

Christy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're probably 1 of only 2 people that will actually read it. What races do you and Holly have planned? And a 12K IS long! Seriously, we should all meet somewhere for a half marathon towards the end of the year...

Ariane said...

I love your blog! Congrats on the long long run, I don't know how you do it! I am glad to see you've stayed in Alaska, I am so sick of everyone leaving! You look great :o)