So I have been horrible at blogging.
What has been happening?
The boys got pinkeye, then colds.
I got their cold.
Drank 4 gallons of orange juice, collectively. (Tropicana only in this household)
Stayed the night at the cabin.
Had a niece born.
Booked my Mexico tickets.
Looked at about 2,000 condo rental options in Cancun.
Made a christmas present.
Designed a CD cover (for church, don't get too excited)
Got a bedroom set and it finally forced me to organize my room.
Went to a beautiful wedding in Whittier.
Found creative ways to not go crazy while avoiding the below zero temperatures outside.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving. (I'm making cranberry salad and sweet potato souffle, my two faves!)
1 comment:
Busy Busy girl you are! Wonder who you have been spending your tuesday and Thursdays with??? Had so much fun today and so glad you guys are feeling better sure love ya!
Post a Comment