I made a travel blanket for my friend and boss Valerie since she is
1. Extremely hard to shop for
2. One who travels ALL THE TIME.
I had no idea what I was doing so I kind of made it up as I went along. I knew it had to be able to fold up small but also be warm and stylish!
So I attached some Amy Butler home dec fabric to fleece simply by folding up the fleece and securing it with a blanket stitch. (Of course I had to put her initials in the corner!:))
Then when I was done with the blanket, I thought "I wonder if I should have put some ties on it?"
to keep it wrapped tight.
So, I came up with this:
Christmas was SO great this year! Will blog soon...
7 comments:
That is a great idea! It is adorable.
Very cute and clever!
I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I have become an Amy Butler junkie! I just wish I had the talent to put something like together instead of just picking out the fabric for it. :) Happy new year!
Way Cute! You should sell them on Etsy! I would totally buy one!
Could you be any more perfect? I mean who are you? ;-) How can one person have so much talent? When can you come decorate my house & make me every thing my heart desires...seriously?!
LAURA!!! You are amazing that is the cutest hing I have ever seen! Oh I am so excited to get started on all our fun projects this year! Love you!!
CUTE! So cute! You should put a tutorial up of how you do all these cool things!
Post a Comment