Lots going on this month! We finally got our approval from the bank for the owner-builder loan and are hopefully breaking ground next week! Can't believe it's finally here!! We have been so busy finalizing bids, re-doing schedules, budgets etc. It's going to be a busy summer, but good!
We are enjoying living here at my parents house, the boys love the huge yard and swingset and are outdoors constantly! Loving the sunshine!
On another note, can't believe I'm turning 30 this month! Life just flies by too fast.
Tate is CONSUMED by anything "Transformers". His first word when he wakes in the morning is "bobots" (what he calls them) because he either wants to watch the cartoon or locate his toys. He wears his Transformer shoes all around the house and cries when we have to take off his Transformer shirt to put on PJs. He's obsessed.
Jack and Tate are both in swimming. Tate's class is a mom-and-tot class and his best friend Elle is in the class. He hates when I actually try to teach him anything swimming related but LOVES to play in the water. Jack is in the Pre-1 class and has been there for several months. I'm hoping he'll move up to Pre-2 this next session although I think with the house we're taking the summer off!
5 comments:
oh I am so excited!! I can't wait to be officially neighbors! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!!
that is great ! ;)
Yayy! Good luck with everything!
Are you surviving the move/transition? It's about to happen to us so any tips/tricks you have are more than welcomed. :) Sounds like you've found a great lot/neighborhood - - that is HUGE! Excited for you!
have you survived your month? i hope you had a great birthday. :D
Post a Comment