Saturday, December 30, 2006

Amazon boycott called off


Long story short: Amazon was bad but now they're good.

Treadmill #2 (hopefully this time a non-broken one) should be in Seattle on Tuesday. It's only been like 2 months. No worries. It's not like I've been waiting for a while or anything.

We learned that contacting the BBB actually does do something!!
And ended saving over $700 from what we would have paid if we bought it here in town.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be happy when your treadmill arrives! What a great way to start the New Year! I know that I will be on mine more once the kids are back in school. Friends, Michelle or Momaz from Mc I have a blog now, but don't know how to link it yet. My addy is www.themulcockcorner.blog.com

Anonymous said...

Treadmill, that is great. I will be thinking of you running on yours when I am running on the treadmill at the gym!!!!!!

Donna ( Monty)

Andrea said...

Lucky!! That looks so nice!

Tina said...

Wuhwho a treadmill! Only two months, eh? /:) (Jk of course!)
Let us know how you like it when it gets there!

Tina said...

PS... I forgot to say this is tatteredtoo again. :) I don't know why my name didn't show up the last time I commented. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

have you gotten your treadmill yet? Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Nice treadmill!