That's Boo Boo with a "B", not a "P". (This has been clarified after Jeremy called me the day after the incident and told me I should really take a picture of Jack's PooPoo. Or at least that's what I heard.)
Poor guy fell down the stairs in the garage and landed on a paint stripper that scratched his face. Who are this kid's parents anyway???
2 comments:
That last part of your post cracked me up lol...Anytime we are around friends or someone that we know really well and they are complaining about something their kid did that was naughty or something they did to get hurt Jeremy will always say "I blame it on bad parenting" lol...I can't believe your treadmill is lost! UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
awwww, what a sweet picture of your little guy with his bandaid. I hope his boo boo get to feeling better.
Post a Comment