Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Off!

OK everyone I'm off to China tomorrow. I have been really stressed lately just getting ready to go (mostly work-related) and now need to start packing. Jeremy and I also recently decided that we want to build a house so we spent all weekend out in the Valley (30 minutes from where we are now, and 60 minute commute to work..YIKES!)looking at lots and even met with a realtor to look at a lot that had a 1,000 sq. ft. shop on it. Hello!! My husband's dream!! Unfortunately the shop wasn't insulated or sheetrocked or anything, just "metal". So.. that makes it useable..4-5 months out of the year?? Dumb! Anyways, the land out there is relatively affordable and so GEORGOUS! We'll see what we find.
When I get back I'll post the floor plan we want to build. Also I'll post lots of PICS!!!
Thanks for all the well-wishes!

2 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I'm so jealous Lar! Have fun! And congrats on looking for a new house! That is so fun. I'm sure it's stressful though, and I can't imagine you working 30 hrs, with a baby, planning a trip to China AND looking for a house. SHHEESH! No WONDER you're stressed! Have a good time!

Andrea said...

Lucky to go on vacation! Have fun! Definitely post pics when you get back...I would be scared to go someplace where everything is so different!