Thursday, July 19, 2007

Been Blah..

This week at work has been so busy and stressful. I feel like once I get to work I have a hundred different people pulling me in so many directions. What's that about!? We have lots of closet orders in right now as well and our manufacturer is bugging me as well. When we first started working with them, it took about 2 weeks to get it out of their factory, now it takes 4 weeks..THEN goes to Seattle and gets on a barge up to Anchorage making our whole lead time 5-6 weeks. What's that ABOUT! We will probably have to find a new supplier because we can't compete with anyone in town if that's our lead time. People don't want to wait that long for their closet to be installed, I know I wouldn't want to!
Our house still hasn't sold, the market is DEAD here all of a sudden.
Anyways hope everyone else is having a better week than me!
Andrea: I bought some of those fake french pedi thingys, love them!!

5 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

sorry you are having trouble selling your home- the market is dead here too, luckily we dont want to move anytime soon! good luck!

Lupe said...

Bummer! I hope thing look up for you soon! Did the nails make you feel a bit better? I hope so, it's good pampering. I still have to get some!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

It sound like you some girl time. If it helps, it's dead here in Ft. Worth too. I'm kinda having a bum week myself. Hopefully next week will be much better for the both of us.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are having a hard time selling your ouse. I know how that is. You gotta show your toes! :)

Andrea said...

Hope this week will be better for you! I'm so glad that you got the nails! They are so cute! I love them! I think that the market is pretty much dead everywhere...I work for a real estate agent and it seems like things are slow here too.