Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Haircut!


Jeremy took the clippers to Jack this weekend. It looks SO short to me because he's been kind of a shaggy little boy his whole life. His hair just grows so fast and is so wavy-- I seriously think he looks like SUCH a little boy. Its amazing how fast time flies with your "baby".
Jeremy and I went out to his parents house this weekend to paint "our room". We are also going to remodel the bathroom attached to our room. We're looking into doing a concrete countertop in there plus paint, new flooring and possibly new faucet, light fixture and sink. We thought it would be something nice to do for his parents and we also get to enjoy it while we live there so everybody wins.
Our realtor also did an open house this weekend which was a bust. I guess less than 1% of houses on the market are selling right now. So, whatever. Looks like our dividend may end up going to land payments instead of student loans. I've decided I just need to step back and not be in such a hurry for everything to happen right when I want it to.
Sunday was such a nice day, we took Jack to the park to play and then relaxed at home. We havent done that for so long, sometimes staying home can be the best vacation!

9 comments:

donna said...

LOve the hair cut. So cute.

Wow make sure your post pictures of your bathroom. So sorry about the open house. It will sell :)

Anonymous said...

I love his haircut! He looks so cute. It does make him look like a little boy, not a baby anymore. I wish it was that easy to take care of Lauren's hair!!!

Anonymous said...

I really didn't mean for that to be anonymous. See why I don't do blogging?

carey said...

So frustrating, sorry about the house! Your little guy looks so cute.

I LOVE concrete counter tops (floors too). Make sure and post pics. when you are done.

Yes, I'm most definitely sure that Jim & Pam would love Play Dough.

---- said...

Is that your new way of "child containment?" Stick him in a bucket? Looks like a great strategy! ha ha I am going to have to try that with Whitney! Cute pic though! He is starting to really look like a little boy...CRAZY!

Lupe said...

Love his haircut! What a cute kid! You can't help but worry about your house. Less than 1%, ugh! That meter thinging looks so cute!

michelle said...

The haircut is so cute!!! It sounds like you had such a great Sunday. I love those kind of days, that just "happen."

Lauralee said...

that is awesome you are going to do that for his parents! I don't know that I have seen concrete countertops.. so please take some pictures.. I bet it is a neat look!

cute picture of Jack.. what a cutie.. I totally know what you mean, when you cut their hair they tend to look so grown up .. it is wierd!

frustrating about the house situation right now, it is hard not to want things when you want them.. I hope you get what you want soon!

Melissa E Photography said...

Cute cut! I can't believe on 1% of houses are selling. How depressing! I get really nostalgic during fall as well. I'm sorry you only get it for a week! But hey, you're going to Mexico! Sweet!!