The best thing about our Saturday out on the town was the little stop we made to Pier 1.
I was in and out of that store within 5 minutes. I knew I wanted some fall essentials, so I figured if I only gave myself that much time, I couldn't go TOO overboard. (Pattern not quite as blurry in real life. Oops.)Quite possibly my favorite purchase. This Cranberry wreath goes with the fall decor but can take me all the way through Christmas. Such a deal!
Seriously, though, if you can walk into that store and not leave at LEAST $50 poorer- You are a stronger person than I.
The complete ensemble.Now, I'm off to make some pumpkin bread, curl up in an oversize sweater and read a good book. Welcome back, nostalgia.
9 comments:
All the stuff you got looks great. Good thing I got you that gift card. JK
That is one thing that I will miss is not being able to decorate my own house this year.
I think I smell pumpkin spice candles already? Your fall decor has inspired me. You did a great job with Pier 1. I LOVE that store!
I love your fall decor, absolutely lovely! Found you through Linda - hope you have a great Sunday!
Everything looks great. I love fall :)
Really cute stuff Laura, I'll need to check out ours! Popped over from Lauralee's blog!
Ugh, that looks so good! Love it all, especially the cranberry wreath!
Cute stuff. Makes me want to get all mine out. DH says I have to wait at least 1 more week.
Oh.. you're making me crave a stormy day and some of that pumpkin bread. MMM! I love the decorations. Especially the pillows. So cute!
OK, you just have fabulous taste. Period. I LOVE what you've done. It makes me want to run to Pier 1 right now and get into fall mode. Should I just do it??? (I hate being practical.)
Post a Comment