So I woke up this morning with a fat lip ...SOO wierd! The right half of my lower lip was all swollen and numb (it's gone down some now with the help of Advil) but I was seriously freaking out. Of course, we have people coming over for dinner tonight so I was considering telling them it was all part of my collagen injections or something. Lopsided and puffy, it's very attractive. Angelina, eat your heart out.
Jack's favorite word is still "thank you!" He says it all the time- after you're done changing his diaper, when you give him food, or even when HE gives YOU something (Doesnt fully understand it's context yet) I'm so enjoying every single stage he goes through and wonder every day where he gets his silly personality! I wish my personality was that good;)
9 comments:
Jack sounds like he is learning good manners! :) I wish you lived closer. Our closets seriously need help! :)
Sund like Jack is learning good manners. So fuuny about your lip. Hmmm i wonder what happen to you.
HAHA! You're just doing that new collagen injection where they do a half a lip at a time, right? How weird!
Jack sounds like a little stud!
So how did your dinner go? Jack is very cute if I do say so myself.
I think it is so cute that his favorite words are Thank you! You are teaching him so well.
Hope your lip is better. Do you think a bug bit you or something?
What a sweet little boy!
And what a sweet deal you got on your lips! LOL!
Jack sounds like he's doing a great job.
I have that happen to me sometimes too - waking up with either my lips or eyes swollen - for me I know it's allergy related - I always have to take Benedryl to make it go down. Good luck with your lip!
This entry just made me laugh my head off!
I love your border - so cool! Your style is fab, Laura.
Weird about the lip...if you like that feeling, my hub could give you a couple more injections so you have fat LIPS. That's if you come to Vegas, ya know. ;)
Post a Comment