This week has been one of those weeks that I just want to go to bed and wake up when it's over. Not that there hasn't been some great things happening.. Matt (jeremy's brother that's getting married next week) received his endowment last night so we went to the temple. It was a nice break from the world for a couple of hours. Vicky must have been so happy and proud to have all 5 of her kids in the temple together.
Work has just been busy and I've had a lot of problems at job sites. I hate it when there's multiple kitchens of mine being installed at the same time. I feel like I spend all day putting out one fire after another. I ordered 2 cabinets wrong so my boss has been joking that I must be wanting to do that finish in my new home. (Our cabinets are high end so 2 cabs are easily worth around $1500) Of course I feel terrible about it.
On Tuesday I went to the hospital (just to the radiology center..not the ER) for a doppler on my leg because my left leg/foot has been swollen for over a month now. When it first started, it hurt to walk on the leg and now the pain has gone away, but the swelling has not. They were worried it could be a blood clot but apparently it's not (although I still don't know for sure WHAT is going on with my foot. Ugh.)
Last Sunday was Stevie's farewell Open House (Jeremy's OTHER brother.. are you keeping up?;)) It went really well, we spent all day preparing food so we were really happy to have a good turn out. He leaves tomorrow night to visit family, go to the wedding, and then goes into the MTC on March 5th.
The weather has been so nice, it finally warmed up. It has been in the high 30s/low 40s which is about a 50 degree temperature swing from last week!
4 comments:
Sorry you've had a crazy week. I'm sure Jeremy's mom must have been so happy to have all her kids in the temple together...Sounds crazy, but these days, I bet that doesn't happen that often! Hope they can figure out your leg issue! Any names picked out yet?
So busy! I hope you find some down time and soon!
Sounds like your week has been about as fun as mine! Thats crazy about your foot..hopefully they can find out what it is wrong with it though. Give me a call when you have some down time...it's been too long!
So sorry to hear about the problems at work and with your foot! That's always the worst part for me--not knowing what is wrong and then worrying about it. Hope everything evens out for you quickly and that you are able to enjoy your trip for the wedding!!
Post a Comment