Yesterday I bought some $4.88 flip flops and have been smiling ever since. There's something about the first day that I can wear my sandals every Spring that makes everything else in life look up!
Jeremy wasn't able to go fly his maiden flight Friday because of the wind, so his first flight was tonight. He said it was nerve-wracking with so much to think about- but he liked it. School has been intense- I feel like I never see him, even though class is only twice a week. He's either at work, at class or locked away reading at ALL times. But I'm so glad he found something that he likes (so far!) He's going to stay working full-time as long as possible. We're rethinking our building strategy- we're thinking we may go small with plans to add on later. Between the shaky market and Jeremy's schooling we'd hate to build too big and end up financially regretting it.
I haven't really been up to anything other than chasing Jack and wondering WHEN I lost control! He's a good kid but really knows how to test the waters these days. I think he senses that pregnant, working mom= pushover. I'm still working on the discipline thing. I'm due in 6 weeks but I'm fine with him coming in 4!
I've also spent a few hours here and there brushing up my Photoshop skills (I have it on my work laptop). I've asked for Photoshop Elements for my birthday later this month and have even downloaded quite a bit from ShabbyPrincess (besides the free stuff) in anticipation to start digital scrapbooking. I'm throwing in the towel on the whole traditional scrapbooking thing, too much time, money and work!!
11 comments:
Ahh, there is nothing like busting out the flip flops for the first time. Pure happiness!
Way to go for scrapbooking. I scrapbooked... once.
Yeah, I'm not a scrapbooker either. I can't believe you're due in 6 weeks!
The digital scrapbooking thing sounds like fun! And I am all about smaller homes because there is less to clean:) I have to say thanks for letting Jeremy come out and help Aaron on the house, especially since you hardly ever get to see him, are pregnant, and chasing a busy boy!!! Seriously, that is so nice of you! Good luck with the last 4-6 weeks!!!! Hope they fly by for you.
Yay - aren't flip flops the greatest!
I hope you have a great last few weeks of your pregnancy! Can you believe we are so close to the end?
I love spring and have welcomed every moment of it. I will be cheering for you to make it the next 4-6 weeks!
I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left...or less! It's amazing just how fast OTHER peoples pregnancy's seem to go! ha ha Good luck...the last weeks are always the worst for me...hopefully it isn't the same for you!
Call me and we'll chat! Kaden is taking the girls ALL DAY tomorrow (Saturday)and I get the house ALL TO MYSELF for the WHOLE DAY!!! (Happy Mother's day to me!!)
You are the woman! Your talent's are endless. Now digital scrapbooking?! Seriously just the thought gives me anxiety. I really need to start doing something. Computers are just not my thing. Of course either is the traditional scrapbooking. Isn't blogging good enough for me?
Shabby princess can be addicting. :) I'm loving the $4.88 flip flops! I found some at Target for $5 and went to town - love them!!!
I started learning photoshop also, then switched to the Mac, but it's a little different so i have to relearn!!!
I can't wait to see when the baby comes, how have you been feeling???
wow, your due in 6 weeks... that was fast... and i'll throw in a couple of prayers your way to hope you come in four. :)
Oh Jack is getting so big... I swear it has been forever since I have read anyones blogs... Life has been so crazy for so long it is finally getting back to normal where I can sit down and take time for myself... I don't even think I knew you were pregnant that is how long it has been... That is so sad... sorry.. I am back now and am gonna do good... Good luck with the delivery... I miss babies... My youngest is 4... it is kind of sad...:(
Post a Comment