and pregnant. I feel like so much has happened since my last post. I will get better at this once the baby comes, I promise! We have had closet installs every weekend for the last 3-4 weekends and Jeremy is still a stranger. His last class is June 5th, and then it's just lots of flight hours and outgoing money from there. We are hoping to have his private pilot's license by the end of summer. He is still doing great, and is at the top of his 6 person class;)
The weather has been beautiful and the days are LONG (in a good way) The sun is not going down until about 11 or so, and it's amazing how much more energy I have.
I had a doctor appt. May 12th, everything is still going great. The doctor "informed" me that the baby was far up into my ribs.. which is a lot like informing someone an elephant is stepping on their foot. Umm, pretty sure I know that Doc!;)
Jack's cousin JJ had his 1st birthday 2 Saturdays ago. It was the first pool party of the year (possibly statewide since our requirement was only that it had to be 50 degrees or above. We're toughening up these kids!) But it was sunny and warm and the kids loved it.
Mother's Day was great. Jeremy got me Cala Lillies which I LOVE and a big box of Junior Mints, which is pretty much the key to my heart. This year he outdid himself and got me 2 cards, one from Jack and one from him. I also got the GREATEST stroller in the world, which was going to be a Mother's Day present from Jeremy but it ended up being an early baby gift from my mom and my grandma. I LOVE, LOVE this stroller!
Saturday Jeremy and I finished an install in the morning and then went shopping, out to eat and to the movie "Ironman". It was an early "Birthday" date, and we went with our friends Dustin and Melinda (who's birthday is the day before mine).
Sunday, we celebrated my birthday at my moms. She made Cafe Rio salad which, needless to say, was amazing. Then of course I was spoiled with all kinds of wonderful gifts.. I am so lucky to have such a generous family with great taste.
Yesterday for my "actual" birthday, Jeremy gave me Photoshop Elements. Vicky made me this sinful cake that was on the cover of Paula Deen's magazine- chocolate edition. This cake is seriously the kind you would pay $6 a slice for at a nice restaurant, except this cake tasted even better. There is literally 6 layers of cake and mousse filling with frosting that could be sold separately in a chocolate shop. Seriously amazing.
So, what else has been going on with the Hustons? Our raft came in! I really wanted to go rafting with Jeremy on Memorial Day, but apparently they frown on that when you're 9 months pregnant? And yes, we did go buy an electric pump for this baby.
8 comments:
I am glad to hear you are still alive! and doing well, I know you can't wait for the baby to come then it will for sure be happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!
Oh my. That cake looks amazing. I can't believe you are so close to having this baby!
happy late birthday! That raft looks like great fun!
Only a few more weeks of being pregnant!! I would love to see pregnant pics of you!
That raft looks like a lot of fun, but since it is yours now you have other times that you can go out on it.
I can't wait for the new baby to come, I know I know I am sure you want the baby to come more than me. Ha Ha!!
Wow, you are a busy lady! Can I have a piece of that cake, please? :) Seeing that pool party made me shiver a little...!
What a great update and great pictures! Sorry we missed your birthday--sounded like fun though--especially the cake!!! WOW! I am loving the long hours of daylight too. Its crazy how fast summer hits here.
Looks like Jack had a ball in that pool! ha ha
I'm glad you had a good birthday though! Thanks for the call tonight! I can't wait until you stay at home and we can talk more often!!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a good one! How exciting! Your new little one is almost here! :)
Post a Comment