Last night we met up with Dustin and Melinda and the boys at the fair. Our friend Aaron who carves AMAZING
Alaskan art from whale bone and had a booth at the fair got us free tickets and parking (Thanks again!) His booth won Best Vendor Booth- he made the outside look like a cabin and carved Barret's Carvings into it. (See "Debbie" on my sidebar, she has a link to his site, considering she's married to him and all:))
The boys of course loved the rides best of all. Jack loved the roller coaster (or "
choo-
choo" as he called it) best of all and would have only gone on that ride over and over again had we let him.


Tate was my little star in this ADORABLE fleece "star" shaped suit. We got so many compliments on it, thanks again Val!

Vicky entered her quilt off her bed to the fair quilt show. Jeremy's sister Stephanie pieced the top and Vicky quilted it and finished it. It made the main aisle, I was so proud of them:)
12 comments:
Oh that makes me home sick! I miss the Fair! The ones here in Utah just don't compare! Tate looks adorable!!
Oh wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! we went to a fair, and i rode some kiddie rides with my kids and it wasn't the best, but with the kids it was the best.
Fun! Corn Dogs from the fair are so good!
WE ARE SO SAD WE MISSED IT! It looks like you had a blast! That's so awesome that Aaron won the best vendor! Oh...we tagged you on our blog for fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
How cold is it there?????
Fair are so much fun. i so enjoy fair food:) YUMMY!!!!!!
We miss the fair this year. We were in portland.
That quilt is so pretty.....
The fair is the best. Glad you had fun, but sad I missed seeing you there! I still need to take the kids on the rides. Tate looks so cute, oh and thanks for the shoutout for Aaron!
Is it cold there? That little outfit is so cute and looks snuggly! What a cute baby. Your boys are darling. It is so much fun to see all of your fun projects. Is there anything you can't do?
looks like fun, Laura. :) That little fleece start is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
The star suit is adorable! it looks like a fabulous time! The quilt looks great too - your sister did a great job!
looks like a great time! I used to love going to the fair, but since I moved to Utah, I have only been once. I kind of miss it... the smells, the nostalgia, ah--the memories!
Cute pics of your boys!
Looks like Jeremy was having so much fun. Thanks for including the quilt. Steph
Post a Comment