Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time Flies!

I canNOT believe that November is over, I swear it was JUST Halloween!? We have had so much going on. Jack turned 3 last Monday so we went to Bouncin Bears, had hot dogs for dinner (his favorite), ate cupcakes, and opened a few presents. Tuesday I spent all day helping my mom get ready for Young Women in Excellence- we made 35 hand stamped programs and slideshow CDs with cute labels etc. Seems easy, took a while! Wednesday was a little grocery shopping, had lunch with my sister Lindi who came up from Utah State to spend Thanksgiving with the fam, and then that night we went to Twilight. (Thumbs down)
Thanksgiving was amazing as always-- all of my immediate family was there and much of Jeremy's as well. How lucky am I that my parents and my in-laws are friends so my parents invited them over. No picking houses for us which is SO NICE!
Friday I had some shopping to do for Jack's "friend" birthday party. I was the only person out there NOT shopping for christmas-- so dumb on my part!
Saturday was a great day-- at Jack's party we played games, ate pizza, pinata, cake, presents etc. Then my sisters, mom and I went to a Holiday Bazaar where I got an amazing twig/green apple wreath for $30!
So here I am 4 days from the deadline to submit my scrapbook pages to have my books by Christmas, 3-4 UNsewn christmas presents to finish, and still some shopping left to do.
Still- I LOVE the Holidays! Bring on December!

3 comments:

donna said...

Yes life is very busy. Thanks for the updated on your life.
Happy B-day Jack.

Oh how is your running going?

---- said...

Jack is 3?!? Its funny because I realize that my kids grow older...but for some reason other peoples kids stay the same age in my head as when I last saw them!
Sounds like December is going to fly by for you as well... wish I could say the same for me. I still have unfinished Christmas presents to make as well but I feel like I have all the time in the world to do them! ha ha

Debbie said...

Yeah, I can't believe December is here either. CRAZY! At least you have a good start on your Christmas, I've not even begun. The kids had so much fun at the party! Thanks for having them!