
Gymboree gifts from best friend Elle! (He'll pay her back with dinner and a movie in about 18 years.. or 30 if you ask Bryce, right Tara!?)

Tate's birthday onesie!
Tate turned one years old today! I can't believe that I no longer have a tiny baby, sometimes I swear I still feel like I have a newborn until I see someone else with an actual newborn and it snaps me back to reality!Tate is the funnest little guy. He says "mama" (constantly), "dada" and "buh-buh" (bye). He is all smiles and is the wiggliest kid on the face of the planet. I still look around at other kids at church that are his age and they are just sitting on their mom's laps!? Will. never. happen.
Another sunny Alaska day- so we went swimming!! I spent the morning making a birthday onesie for Tate (still having fun with the embroidery machine) and made some cupcakes so he can devour his very own after dinner. Tara brought over his best friend, Elle, and they had so much fun together!
Not much else has been going on. I ran another 12k after much prodding from my little sister, last Friday. I got sick to my stomach and had to walk between mile 4 and 5. Sad. Guess I can't take a month off from running after all? Not to mention the big dinner I had a couple of hours before... whoops. (What was I supposed to do, my husband took me to the best Italian restaurant?!)
We also have decided to rent instead of build this season. I know, we are crazy and change our minds everyday!! But we are moving into the townhouse July 1st, we have finally made up our mind for sure. We just don't feel good about building right now. So, that's that.
Anyways, Happy Birthday little guy, we love you!!!
10 comments:
I love the onesie. How fun! Happy Birthday Tate!
Happy Happy birthday Taters we love you so much! Those are the cutest pictures. Who took them:):) Love you guys!
I can't belive that Tate is a year old! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and the onesie turned out very cute.
Hey Laura! He's so cute! Email me and I'll send you the link to our blog! elliskatie3@gmail.com! Miss ya
That year sure went by fast! He is a little cutie. Happy birthday Tate!!!
Happy Birthday Tate :)
way to go on your 12k. :)
Holy cow! I can't believe he's one either!!! How did that happen?
Its CRAZY how fast a year goes by when you are NOT pregnant! Tate is SUCH a doll! Happy Birthday little guy!
BTW- I thought that picture of you holding Tate was your mom! You look a lot like she did when we were in High School! (I know... no one wants to be told they look like their mom...but I think it is ok this time since yours is so dang cute!)
Happy Birthday, Tate! Laura your skills never cease to amaze me. The onesie and outfit from the previous pictures are adorable.
I know what you mean about how it feels like you still have a new born until you see a new born. I still feel that way and Jackson is almost 19 months! Time fly's!
Post a Comment