Sunday, June 21, 2009

Enjoying Summer: Tate's birthday party, first haircut, a day at the cabin and Father's Day Float!


Jeremy floated down Willow Creek on Saturday with my dad and caught this rainbow.

Tate "before" :)

Tate in the sink with Grandma giving him a haircut!

The cabin in the summertime!

Jack and mom relaxin on a rock chair down by the creek.
We've been enjoying summer! Will blog more later, have more photos to add to this post but they're not on this computer yet. Oh and by the way, the Chinese Lunar calendar does not lie, my sister is having a GIRL! Congrats Heidi!!!

6 comments:

donna said...

i ready to move to Alaska. :) So beautiful.

carey said...

I know I say this all the time, but I can't get over how gorgeous it looks there!!! Is it really that green?! Jealous...

carey said...

You're ON, Laura! Seriously, I would love to visit some time (I've never been...). Thanks :)

Lupe said...

You and your family should get paid by the Alaska's Tourism office. Seriously. :)

LHarmon said...

I am glad to see Jeremy catching some fish. Our fishing trip together worried me a little about his abilities and potential...

Debbie said...

Just had to tell you---Sadie was wearing her cute little t-shirt from the birthday party and insisted on wearing it to bed and the next day too! I finally made her take it off so I could wash it. The party was incredibly fun. Call us if you need help moving tomorrow!