30: Age my husband turned
100: percent chance of rain for the day
0: number of rain drops we actually got
1: number of brown bears we saw
100: percent chance of rain for the day
0: number of rain drops we actually got
1: number of brown bears we saw
3: number of fishing sites the bear followed us to
10: number of tourists on raft that floated down directly behind us and were frightened to death by said bear when he barreled into the river and charged them.
6: hours that all the men on the trip fished
30: minutes that I fished total ALL day- and caught more fish than anyone
30: minutes that I fished total ALL day- and caught more fish than anyone
10 comments:
My Jeremy is turning 30 in October! That bear is crazy!
I can't believe your pictures! That is awesome. I dreamed about a herd of attack grizzlies last night, so I think I would have been scared to death too!!! Way to outfish the boys:)
that is my girl!!!!
I would of been one of the tourists that was on the raft frightened to death by the bear! :)
Great pictures
I think you should be even more alarmed that your "old man" is pointing a gun at you versus the bear in the background! lol! love the new look of your blog!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! And he is still a baby! Great pictures and a fabulous trip! I love the bear!
My Jeremy is turning 30 in October too! I love the bear pictures. I wanted to see a bear while we were in Kodiak. It didn't happen. I was so sad!
Megan-
Good Point!! I didn't even realize that gun was pointing at me!!
Watch what you are calling old!! Looks like a fun fishing trip.
Holy cow...that would be so flippin SCARY!!! I can't believe how close you guys are to that thing... only in Alaska... (great pics, btw!)
Post a Comment