Friday, September 11, 2009

More stuff that occupies too much time..


My SIL Stephanie had a baby on Wednesday, 09-09-09. (One of the pluses of C-Section baby- you can pick the day!)
Welcome Jason Mathews Bowen. No pics of the little guy yet, hopefully I'll get some today! We're on our way to the hospital to drop off these burp cloths, receiving blanket and little hat I made! I seriously just LOVE to sew when I can be creative!

6 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ok Laura seriously A- freaking ADORABLE!!!!!!!! You amaze me! I love it all it is so cute! Wow I want you as a sil :):) Love you!

Becca said...

"Sew" cute!!! I love those prints!!!Congratulations Aunty!!! And soo funny... my brothers name is Jason Matthew!

Megan said...

Oh I just can't wait to assist you in fulfilling your need to be creative by having a baby someday! lol!

MM said...

very cute, Laura!

Debbie said...

Wow! You are so talented! I LOVE the little moose!

Rebecca said...

Cute!! I wish we could do all that fun stuff together. I would really never get anything done around my house.