Saturday, July 14, 2007

In His Shoes...


Jack has a mild obsession with shoes.... Scratch that, it's not mild.

It doesn't matter where we go, who's shoes they are, brown heavy work boots or pink high heels.. if he can slip his foot into them, he will.

Jack was wearing his dad's shoes around the house this morning when 2 things occured to me:

1. I don't have any pictures of Jack in Big People shoes. I CAN'T belive this, as he's in Big People shoes all the time.

2. If he continues to follow in his dad's footsteps, In His Shoes, I will be a very happy mother.

I never did a tribute to Jeremy for Father's Day because the whole month of June just got away from us.

Jeremy is one of the most amazing men. He is such a great Dad and Husband. He's patient (not so much with everyone in society but he is with me, haha!) He has a very calm demeanor and he is the one person on Earth who can keep me grounded. He has a strong testimony, he's honest and he is the perfect man to head our household.

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful Boys in my life!!

10 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Very cute- Ethan liked wearing shoes too!

Lauralee said...

very cute picture! thanks for the compliment on your last post.. that is so nice.. I think that whole theme of service and showing grattitude just fits so well with my talk for tommorrow... I don't think I will share what I did, but just kinda gets me in the spirit of service! anyway thanks! I hope you'll post about it when you do it!

donna said...

What a wonderful post about your two men ! Have a wonderful Sunday my blog friend :)

Melissa E Photography said...

Love the picture! You guys sound like the cutest couple. I love reading your blog!

(And Parker has an obsessions with shoes too. Aaron gets a little nervous when Park is strutting around in my heels...haha!)

carey said...

What a cute picture! I love the obsession - that's awesome. :)

I love the name Jack - - it fits your little guy, too.

Andrea said...

Ha, my Ryan still likes to put other people's shoes on and he's 6 lol. Jeremy doesn't like him kickin it in my boots, but what can you do? lol.

kristin said...

I wanna see him in the pink high heels! ;)

What a cute picture, and what a great post about your husband, and your son following in his dad's footsteps!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!

Lupe said...

Cute pic! What a wonderful tribute!

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable! It's moments like that that make life a little happier.