
OK, I am not a big TV person. But, somehow within just the last three weeks I started watching American Inventor. I think that this lady was my true inspiration to continue watching the show (can NOT stop laughing about this). What's even better, is that she is from Utah and is a blazin Mormon if I've ever seen one. She says the "Love Test" (click to watch) is her invention and she sings her song to help her through "her trials and tribulations". Is the word "tribulation" owned by the Mormon church or something? Because noone else says that. Ever.
Direct Quote: "I dare you to take the love test! Take the love test! / See how much he loves you / when he helps you clean up. / Is he kind to your pet / from the first day you met? / Hold on tight, he's Mr. Right./ This is your love test if you pass this, uh huh, you can be with me!"
Great Stuff.
Anyways, we finally called a realtor to just get our house sold. We were tired of dealing with it and haven't really done anything to sell it for a month now. So, she came and wants to list it for $20,000 more than we were. Which would be great if it sold for that or even close to that, because that would cover our realtors fees!! We're excited to see if anything happens, but not holding our breath for anything too soon.
This week had been good. I have only been in the office one day so far, so I've been able to get some much needed cleaning done! It feels soo good to have a clean house!
Jack's new word is "thank you" (muffled) and he says it ALL the time, for anything and everything you hand him. I love it when he does things that make me look like a good mom, haha!! Except everytime I go to pick him up from ANYONES house he runs away screaming. Then I have to haul him away kicking while I'm sure they're thinking that I must beat my kid. Does anyone else's kids do that?!
5 comments:
Parker does that! When I pick him up from nursery he runs away screaming. But you know what works for me? I pretend like I'm leaving again and then he freaks out and comes back to me.....most of the time. And I agree, we own the word tribulation. LOL!
Okay, that blazin Mormon has to be related to somebody on our friend list!! Hilarious!!
I love this show! I missed the last episode. I didn't realize she was Mormon! Your little guy sounds so cute! YEA! for the realator! Good luck!!!!!!!!!! :)
that lady sounds hilarious! that is so cute he is saying thank you.. I love that!
Wow she is LDS! I will have to watch that show.
Oh how sweet that Jack is saying THANK YOU!
Post a Comment