Thursday, November 29, 2007

Post Continued..

I've been sick all week STILL, this cold will not go away. My right ear is still plugged.. ugh.. SOOO bugged.
Mexico was a much needed break from everything. Jeremy's car died the day before we left and he and I spent ALL day working hard at an install the day we left. We were exhausted and felt like everything that could go wrong before we left, did. That made the trip even sweeter and Thanksgiving was truly an eye-opening day for me. We went to the market downtown that day. The streets were dirty and filled with very poor citizens and beggars. I just thought all day about what a contrast of a life I lead.. on that very day I would have been helping out with the prime rib in a large kitchen full of food. It left me with a lot to be thankful for:

Family (Lehnhausen side not pictured but I'm thankful for them too;))



Eternal Marriage (This is my bridesmaids dress from my friend Megan's wedding which was the DAY we got back! )


Good health and a growing boy! Happy 2nd birthday Jack! (Cake made his uncle Steve although I wish I could take credit for it)


Celebrating the JOYS of life with Friends! (Megan and Kyle FINALLY tied the knot! Many friends not pictured but loved more than they know!)



Jack


AND, last but not least:




Baby # 2 due in June!

15 comments:

kristin said...

what a fun trip, and LOVE the baby announcement (finally! I've been waiting for you to announce)!!! What a great ultrasound pic. :) What is your due date? I am just so excited for you! And also glad Mexico was fun!

Debbie said...

Oh my word!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am SO happy and excited for you! Babies rock. I hear you on feeling so blessed and thankful. I love this post. Your pictures are great and you always look so gorgeous! Get better soon! Oh and happy (late) birthday to Jack!

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh. My. WORD!!!!!! How exciting!

And I've gotta say that pic of you in the brown dress is so pretty!

CONGRATS!!

carey said...

OH WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! That's such exciting news! I agree with mel - LOVE the pic. of you in the brown dress. :)

Teresa said...

OMG! That's so awesome! I love your post, and pictures. I am so excited for your little family!

michelle said...

This is a great post! CONGRATS!!!! How exiting for you, and your family! It looks like you had a wonderful trip...welcome home! :)

Lauralee said...

CONGRATS! that is so exciting for you.. what a fun announcement..

glad you had a good vacation in Mexico.. sounds like good timing! sad to see all those poor people.. that always breaks my heart..
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats for baby #2. That is so super exciting for you and your family!!!

donna said...

OH my! CONGRATULATIONS. I am so happy for you family! :)

---- said...

I am so excited for you guys! Baby # 2 has been so much fun for me because I feel like I knew what I was doing and what I was getting into before hand which made it a lot easier to enjoy myself and not feel so turned upside down.

Andrea said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! I loved your whole post. Sometimes we seem to forget about the blessings we take for granted...

---- said...

Next time you talk to Heidi, tell her to update her blog!

Lupe said...

WOW!! CONGRATS!! How exciting is that? I'm so happy for you!!

Holly said...

Hooray how exciting!!! I love the ultrasound picture

I hope you are feeling better though and I love the pictures - what fun weddings are!

Take good care of yourself!

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is amazing!!!! I'm so excited for you.