Thursday, February 28, 2008

It must be the winter

I have been a horrible blogger these past few months. Not only have I barely recorded anything that is going on in our lives, I haven't taken any pictures either! The few I have taken have been on other people's camaras so we all know how that goes. I am home today from work and then we leave tonight for the weekend to go to the wedding. Today is laundry, packing, and maybe somewhere in there I'll get dressed. Jack is staying with my mom, I'm so so thankful for family nearby!
It has been so nice here, just the first few promises of spring have put me in a better mood. I loove Alaskan summers.
We are supposed to hear from the builder any day now, I am seriously so anxious to see what he has come up with! I don't know how I'm going to be patient through this whole home-building process!
Jeremy and I have been watching "Prison Break" at night on DVD. Did anyone watch that series? It is so good!
Have a great weekend everyone! I'll have pics next post!

6 comments:

kristin said...

My hubby really likes Prison Break, but I just haven't been able to get into it. Maybe I need to try getting a whole season on DVD, and watch it when I can, instead of when I am falling asleep on the couch. :)

I can't wait to see what fun pics you post next time!

Debbie said...

I am a horrible blogger lately too...not that I've been too busy, just that there has been NOTHING interesting to report...not that there ever really is! Anyway, hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!!! I've never seen Prison Break...sounds like that needs to change.

---- said...

I'm so sad that I don't live in Northern Utah anymore! It stinks that you will be so close and yet so far!!I'm sure you will be busy with the wedding and all that jazz...but it still stinks!!

Holly said...

Me too - it's so busy around here - I haven't gotten into prison break either - my husband liked it - can't wait to see your pictures!

Andrea said...

I loved Prison Break! Hope you're having a good weekend at the wedding. So Trisha and I are cruising (literally) up your way this summer! We've just started planning it and I can't wait! We're bringing the husbands along too. Jeremy and I have always wanted to go on an alaskan cruise so we decided to go for it for our 10 year anniversary and Trisha and Jason are going to take the trip as a combined Trisha birthday/honeymoonish type trip.

Lupe said...

It seems like yesterday you were posting about the upcoming winter. I bet Spring is gorgeous there in Alaska.