At least for me..
We went down to the Kenai on Saturday and fished (catch and release) for trout. The trout are not huge but it was fun to just be out on the water. We saw 2 brown bears and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I caught this little guy but would not touch it! Haha..

>
7 comments:
I can't even begin to tell you how SAD we were that we couldn't go!!!!! It looks SOOOOOOO nice. I can't believe we missed it........maybe next time!
OK is there room for me in your home? I am ready to move to in.....
Love all the pictures. You live in such a wonderful place..... My boys would have loved to see those bears.
I'm so not a fisher, I don't have the patience...Plus, my Jeremy is much too loud, he would totally scare all the fish away!
What beautiful pictures! I think that it is hillarious that you would not touch your fish.
How is it that you just barely had a baby!! You look so good!! Can't say that I'm too jealous of your fishing trip...(I wouldn't have touched the fish either)but I AM jealous that you actually got to spend time with your husband!!! How would it be??.....
That looks so beautiful! I love the scenery. I can't believe you saw a bear that close. The only time I have seen a bear is in the zoo. My kids would love that. What a fun place to live. Thanks for the heads up on the scrapbook website. I am going to try it.
Great pictures and what fun, to see bears and they looked very close. I am glad that you got to go.
Post a Comment