Thursday, December 04, 2008

Here's the page from Jack's party..


because I'm too lazy to post all the pics. So here you go!
The highlight of his party was the balloon pit. We used a large dog pen (don't know what else to call it? Its about 6' diameter or so and made of metal) and filled it with balloons. Most of the balloons had small prizes in them so when a kid found a prize they could pop the balloon and keep the prize. Luckily we had enough prizes for each kid to have 2-3, especially since they didn't want to get OUT of the pit.

I've spent the last few days cleaning and finalizing my pages for my viovio.com order. Their photo books are amazing! However, you need a minimum of 24 pages.. so I also had to pull together about 6 pages in the last 2 days. (That's what I love about digital scrapbooking though, you can throw a whole page together in 30 minutes if need be and still have it look okay) BTW- this page is one that was thrown together so not my best work, but it gets the job done.

Tomorrow, I am meeting for book club (which I still haven't read the book- haha- I'll start it today and should be good. It's a shorter read) The book is "Finding Noel" by Richard Paul Evans.
Then tomorrow night Jeremy and I, my parents and my sister Heidi and BIL Scott are going into Anchorage to go to dinner and to the temple.
I love weekends!

4 comments:

---- said...

Looks like Jack had a fun party! I may just have to use your balloon pit idea! I still can't believe he is three! And Tate is looking SO big!
The temple sounds fun too! I haven't been since May...I know I'm awful...I swear if they offered babysitting, I would be there everyday...just to get a break! Ha!
I am actually looking forward to going back to the gym for that very reason..an hour away from my kids...priceless...

---- said...

Hey I need our address for Chistmas cards! You can just email it to me at mgmodbe@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Holly said...

you are so good! If we lived closer I know I'd be hanging out with you - I love the quilts and the scraps!!!

The Guys said...

Thanks again for inviting us to the party, it was so fun. The games were great.