I still cant figure out how to put links on my page..like friend's blogs etc. I have the new Google version but it is not the Beta version. Can anyone explain it? In. a. simple. way.?
I am s-l-o-w too! I am thinking that when someone gives you the directions I might use them too. I don't know how to do that either. Sorry I am no help. :)
Frist sign in to your blog Then go to layout (Dashboard) that will take you to your add and arrange page, click on edit on friends blog. I hope that helps.
OK maybe Im crazy but I dont have an add & arrange page. The only edit opyions I get are edit posts or edit HTML. Does this sound like anyone elses dashboard??
5 comments:
I am s-l-o-w too! I am thinking that when someone gives you the directions I might use them too. I don't know how to do that either. Sorry I am no help. :)
Hey I can't help, but I am interested in anyone who can. :)
Frist sign in to your blog
Then go to layout (Dashboard) that will take you to your add and arrange page, click on edit on friends blog. I hope that helps.
OK maybe Im crazy but I dont have an add & arrange page. The only edit opyions I get are edit posts or edit HTML. Does this sound like anyone elses dashboard??
Laura, check out my blog. I just posted step by step instructions with photos... just for you! ;)
Hope it helps!
Post a Comment