this has me FREAKED out. I picked up Jack from my mom this evening and saw it. She told me earlier today that it was red and starting to swell.. but that she didn't think it was anything to worry about. (Of course, this is coming from a woman who has 5 kids;))
Anyways, called the doctor and was told to bring him in in the morning. I'm thinking "No helicoptors, huh?" Apparently, he's not going to die. But, I was scared.
We almost have our bathroom done. My house is a SUCH a mess. I need to look into some storage units to get some of our stuff OUT of the house before we show it. It's been so hard to work on the house with all the family that's been here and with the beautiful weather.
Heidi (my sister) has already sold her house, so we are behind! They sold it for more than they thought they would get for it, so that's a good sign.
I got some more fabric today from my big order, some of it had been backordered. I have a few projects that I'm kicking around, I'm seriously wondering what Jeremy will say if I pull out my sewing machine in the middle of this huge mess and just start sewing?? That might be humerous.
6 comments:
Can't wait to see what you're making. Hope you get more out of your house too!
ouch! what happened? too funny.. about the sewing machine.. my husband would flip! I look forward to seeing what you are working on!
good luck selling.. sounds great from how your sisters went!
So what did the Dr. say about Jack's ear? I can't believe how big he is! Still as adorable as ever!
Becky-
It was JUST a bug bite!! Im a freak, I know. Its almost completely gone now!!
I am glad that his ear is doing better! He is so darn cute! It sounds like you are busy working on projects, can't wait to see pictures!
Heidi and Scott sold their house? WTH? I definitely need to talk to you more, becausee I'm behind in the news.
I am glad to hear that Jack's cauli. ear went away. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment