For some reason work has picked up SO much. I feel a little overwhelmed to say the least. On top of my "day" job, the closet business has picked up as well and this whole switch to the new manufacturer has been ridiculously time-consuming. We're FINALLY up and runnning with the new software and are officially a dealer as of today so that is SUCH a relief. I've spent this evening going over tutorials and trying to familiarize myself with everything.
I still feel like the weekend just happened so I will give you the weekend update. On Friday we had some friends over for dinner. There was a total of 5 kids running around, all under the age of 3. We had to yell over the kids to talk, but it was a lot of fun. Jeremy made chicken spaghetti.. using a recipe he got from a lady in the South where he served his mission. I love it when Jeremy cooks, or anyone for that matter!
Saturday we went to the property in the morning and staked out which trees were going to need to be taken down (sad) and staked out the corners of our house which looks TINY. Why is it that the foundation of a home always makes it look like your building an outhouse? It was fun to walk the property and dream.
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Taught our monsters, came home and had leftovers, and vegged all day. Loove those Sundays!
7 comments:
You are very busy at work.
Sounds like you had a fun Friday night. I love having dinner with friends. Wow 5 kids under the age of 3.
I hope you have a great day :)
Sounds like work is way busy.. Thats no fun!! Oh how fun to get your house started... Can't wait to start on mine in the future ha ha... I agree the foundation ALWAYS looks SO stinkin small... What is up with that?? my sister is buiding a house right now and hers looks tiny but each level is like 2700 square feet and that isn't small... Well hope works slows down for ya and you have a good week....
OK, I think you might need to post the chicken spaghetti recipe (if it's not secret and you have time...). I hope things slow down soon.
You are one of the busiest ladies I know. I agree, husbands who cook ROCK! Glad you had fun dreaming about your house, I can't wait to see it some day!
Busy, busy woman! Yummm..chicken spaghetti with friends..so fun! I miss trying to have a conversation with friends over my little ones playing and yelling. My kids cute litte voices, climbing on my lap, etc. Now, since mine are bit older...it's annoying. :)
Good post, but where are the pictures? :)
that cracks me up.. looks like you are building an out house? that is very true! sounds like a fun weekend with good food and little cookin' for you! yeah!
Post a Comment