Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First days of spring

Jack and his cousin, Bryce. This is how far they made it before both decided they were done climbing. If Jack could, he would sleep with those boots on. He loves them! He really was meant to be an Alaskan boy.


5 comments:

---- said...

I just can't get over how stinkin' cute Jack is!! I love it when they turn into a "little kid" instead of a baby. They have such a great little personality that you know has been dying to come out. I bet Jack cracks you up all the time! I know it never ceases to amaze me what things come out of Whitney's mouth!

Debbie said...

Cute, cute kids. Looks like fun! Tyler has the same boots, but they are too narrow for his fat little feet!

Andrea said...

Jack is too cute.

carey said...

sorry to hear you were sick. :( I can't imagine how much I'd look forward to spring if I lived in Alaska! Enjoy!

Lupe said...

He's growing so big! I can't believe it!