Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gift Idea




If you dont have Photoshop or some form of Photoshop, get it!

I found a great site, http://www.viovio.com/, which has really great prices for digital printouts, pre-bound books etc.

I've been working on my pages in my spare time and should have a complete 2008 album by the end of the year for Christmas presents! It feels so nice to have at least one gift that I know will be treasured by grandparents, great grandparents etc.!
I don't use the pre-made templates. I dont know, there's something about me that just can't bring myself to do it. I feel too constrained.

I have become somewhat addicted to stock-piling my collection of scrapbooking kits and now have over 45 kits to choose from- some purchased and some freebies. I know I've posted about it before, but I still highly recommend it!

6 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Laura...I'm so impressed! I have photoshop Elements but it is so hard for me to figure out how to use it to make the scrap pages. I how did you teach yourself?

donna said...

love it... I just went on photoshop the other day.. What a great web-site.......

---- said...

The pages look awesome! I am not creative on my own, I HAVE to use some sort of template! That is an awesome Christmas gift idea though...

Debbie said...

You are so on the ball already thinking about Christmas gifts! I love the idea. Now I know what to hint at for my birthday:)

carey said...

I'm so impressed at all you do, Laura! Man, if I were a little better at photo shop, I may attempt this...

Holly said...

They look great! I have all my things in the sea shipment - my goal is to do scrapbooking while I'm here in London - not volunteering 100 different places (yet!) - I have photoshop but I don't necessarily find it easy with the mac, I have mac iphoto but don't find that necessarily easy with the stuff I want to use - hmmmm maybe it is user difficulty!! I'll check out your website thanks for the tip!