Your stuff is FINALLY going out today, sorry for the delay! Hope everyone likes it.
This weekend was same ol', same ol'- but of course WAY too short. Friday we went to Arbys for dinner (classy) and then watched the most retarded movie on the face of the planet. It's a Jamie Kennedy movie called "Kickin It Old School" and I'd rather Kick Myself in the Face than watch it again.
Saturday Jeremy went fishing with a couple of my cousins who came up with my aunt to visit my grandma who lives with my parents. She is 90 years old and has dementia and declining health (my grandma, not my aunt;)). We've never heard of fishing in October, at least not in Alaska. At this point, it's basically winter fishing. In fact, Saturday we got our first SNOW of the season.. though its mostly gone now.
I hung out at my mom's house and visited all day with the girls. Then we came home, did some cleaning, watched yet another movie (Fantastic Four 2--gotta love Netflix) which was fine in an X-Men sort of way.
Sunday was another Open House so it was a mad dash to finish cleaning, church, and then out to my moms for dinner. Another couple came that LOVES our house, but still noone to put their money where their mouth is.
Yesterday, I measured at 3 seperate houses for closets (although one was a bust, they wanted us to BUILD them a closet that currently doesn't exist in their home. Yeah.... not contractors people. And if we were, why would we limit ourselves to only building closets? Dumb.) Jeremy did an install after work last night and I worked on bids.
Jack and I may go to the Valley to visit my sister Heidi today and work on some projects together. She is mostly recovered from surgery (Lauralee, I think you're the one who asked.. she had gastric bypass... she actually is blogging about it and her link is under "family") She has already lost about 20 lbs. in under 2 weeks, so that is so great for her.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
12 comments:
Burr...that fishing looks darn cold!
Is that your new closet product or Stor-x stuff? It looks great either way! I am so glad for Heidi I hope everything works out for her in the end!
BTW-that trail mix that Whitney found, was, I am sure at least a year old!
I love the picture of your hubby fishing. I so want to come visit you. You live in such a beautiful part of the country.
I really hope my brother-in law gets the gastric bypass surgery. He needs it so BAD!
The closets looks great!
Sounds like you're as busy as ever! The closets look awesome. Yay for Heidi! 20 lbs already?
I like your movie reviews :)
The closet looks great! We will need one in our new house for sure.
Holy cow...snow already. I guess that makes sense in Alaska though. :)
Do you get tired of cleaning up all the time to get your house ready for another open house? That's rough!
Fishing sounds so peacful right now! It sounds like you have been busy. YEA for watching a few movis this weekend! I love weekends when I get some movies in. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for your house selling! :)
I'm cracking up at your kicking your face comment! Hilarious! Man, I'm praying some folks with put their money where their mouth is regarding your house. :)
Those closets look awesome! Also, awesome for your sis! I hope that the lbs keep falling off!
that cracks me up they wanted you to build a closet that wasn't actually part of the house.. too funny.. well..that closet looks sooooooo nice..
gastric bypass.. wow.. I will have to check out her blog.. good for her.. 20 lbs in 2 weeks.. very cool!
Wow what a busy time for you! The fishing looks fun, but do you carry a portable heater around with you??!!
The closets look great - I so love built-ins - wish you lived around here - our neighborhood would keep you super busy!!
We hope you get lots and lots more snow - save those polar bears!
It is really easy for me to post a video because we record our stuff on our camera which puts it on our SD
card so it is just like posting a picture but instead of hitting the picture button you hit the video button next to it.
BTW- it is so funny you mention Lauren's eyes...I get the most comments on them about her! (well that and her being such a "healthy" child!)
Those closets look great! Someday when I have a house, will you travel to Utah? :D
I am the one who always picks the dumb movies...I will make a mental note not to rent that one.
I hope that house sells soon!
Post a Comment