Sarah
Lupe
Debbie (Guess you weren't too late!)
Sarah and Lupe, email me your addresses!
Debbie, a Pay It Forward is just something that when you receive, you agree to "Pay It Forward" to someone else. A chain of good deeds or surprises. Since you dont have a blog, you can choose any way you want to Pay It Forward. (And you dont have to choose 3 people, just 1 is fine;))
So we took some family pics on Thursday, but we waited until it got too dark so we ended up needing to use the flash which completely changed the color in the photo and washed us out (I think) We are going to do a re-do. But here's a pic..
13 comments:
Wow! How exciting! I never win anything! Looks like I picked the right day to check your blog :) I will keep the chain going.
PS Your picture looks great. Tyler is sitting here with me and when he saw the picture he said, "Jack! Fun!" He had a blast the other night!
OH what a great picture. You have such a cute family :)
Cute pic! Is that your backyard?
I didn't even know i had won until Andrea told me! how fun! I'm so excited. your pictures are so cute.
very cute picture! jack is so darn cute!
I love your little family. Jack looks like such a stud! And I love your hair color.
What a handsome family! Laura you are too cute!! Your hair is so long!! I'll pm you my address on MC..no worries, I have a stateside PO Box address. :) WOOHOO!!
Even if you take the picture over I still think that this is a good picture.
You look so cute! I wouldn't have thought it over-exposed but it always your own eyes you have to please! But I think your family looks great!
you guys are SO cute! I love that sweater that Jack is wearing. He is such a little cutie!
Have a great day!
What a darling family you have!!! Love the picture!
Cute family. Hey where in the south did your husband serve his mission?
Post a Comment